Be part of the future of fresh produce.
This exciting new role will provide and opportunity for an experienced bookkeeper to join the growing B-Hive team. We are looking for someone to join on a full or part-time basis, but you will need to have the skills to manage the day-to-day business finances and running of the office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage day-to-day business finances: raising invoices and credit control
- Ensure purchase orders are raised and receipted
- Mat supplier invoices to PO's, investigate and resolve any queries
- Maintain project timesheets
- Manage the business financial software system, ensuring accurate monthly accounts can be created (full software training to be provided)
- General office and PA support to the B-Hive team and business director e.g. diary management, travel arrangements
Skills you will need:
- A-level education with relevant financial qualification (AAT or similar), or demonstrable experience
- Experience in a similar role
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills; Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A team player
- Flexible attitude to work and tasks
Minimum 24-hours per week / working hours to be determined.