Be part of the future of fresh produce.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for the position of a Development Engineer within B-hive Innovations.
This is a great opening for a fresh engineering graduate or an engineer with 1 - 3 years' experience in Research and development projects. This role will provide an opportunity to be part of innovative technology development and implementation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Define end to end system requirements
- Research, develop and evaluate technologies to suit project requirement
- Design, build and test prototype products
- Plan and support field trials
Skills you will need:
- Educated to degree level in Engineering or equivalent R&D experience
- Problem solving, Research and development
- Experience working with electronic components, sensors and Internet of Things (IoT) is desirable
- Excellent Communication skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- A forward thinking, can do, positive attitude
- Able to work independently and/or as part of a team
- A full driving licence will be required.