Machine Learning Engineer
We are currently looking for a passionate Scientist / Engineer, who has experience working hands-on with Machine Learning models. You will be a key player within the wider team and play an influential role in the development our products.
- You are someone who knows the fundamentals of machine learning and/or operations research and knows when they should be applied.
- You are a keen problem solver, able to think deeply about a business problem and devise a well-thought-out and pragmatic algorithmic solution.
- Previous experience applying machine learning or operations research to business problems in industry.
- Proficient in exploratory data analysis, model/algorithm prototyping and selection, model pipeline design and development. Deploying models to production and experiment monitoring is a bonus.
- Solid communication skills - in person, in writing, in code, and code-review; to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving environment with changing requirements.
- A pragmatic approach, biased to simplicity, where you most care about achieving impact.
Key Skills: Python, SQL, AWS, Ops, Cloud, GCP, Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Machine Learning, AI, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Bayesian, Inference, Multi-Agent Systems, Reinforcement Learning, NLP, Natural Language Processing, Data Science, Data Scientist, Big Data, Statistical, Statistics
What we can offer a Machine Learning Engineer:
- Competitive salary & company benefits
- Ability to work flexibly from home with some on-site presence.
- Working hands-on with state-of-the-art Machine Learning
- Working as part of a collaborative and agile team of Developers and Scientists